Piloted by Jim Howe Jr., The Warden is the culmination of more than a decade of competition at the most intense levels of radial and no prep drag racing.
Originally christened “Honky Kong,” this true back half 1968 Camaro started as a small tire, all-motor heads-up car, then evolved to a Roots-blown terror that produced a staggering 3.97s run on 275 drag radials and won the 2019 LDR World Championship.
Today, The Warden sports a Whipple-screw blower, a new title sponsor, and poses a legitimate threat to the rest of the 2021 Street Outlaws field.
• 1968 Camaro True Back Half Car.
• 521 cubic inch Brad Anderson Hemi
• 9.8l Whipple Screw Blower
• 3500 Horsepower
• 3 speed Extreme Automatic Transmission
• Neal Chance Torque Convertor
• Chrome moly Back Half chassis by TY TECH
• TRZ Front suspension
• Menscer Shocks
• Car has been 3.97 with a a roots blower on a 275 Drag radial.
• CANDY TANGERINE
• Paint by GARRETS GARAGE